Free Home Value Report Search For Homes

Expert Tips for Navigating the Real Estate Market

My mission at Peacock Real Estate is to be your best resource for real estate advice. Whether you are a buyer, seller, or investor, I can answer any questions you might have about real estate. Subscribe to this blog to get the latest news on local market trends and receive expert tips for buying or selling a home.

How we helped Kathy sell her home with our great communication


"We had a cottage, it had been on the market a long time but we just closed this Friday. One thing I was particularly impressed with was Mary’s communication. Every Wednesday she’d contact me and send me her goal, which was to sell my property. All in all it was a very positive experience! I’m a little technology challenged so anytime I needed to scan something in or fax something over, Shannon in the office would either provide me an alternate or made sure that I had all the tools on my side!"

-Kathy Meuser, Home Seller

No comments :

Post a Comment