Free Home Value Report Search For Homes

Expert Tips for Navigating the Real Estate Market

My mission at Peacock Real Estate is to be your best resource for real estate advice. Whether you are a buyer, seller, or investor, I can answer any questions you might have about real estate. Subscribe to this blog to get the latest news on local market trends and receive expert tips for buying or selling a home.

The 2015 West Central Michigan Real Estate Market vs. The 2014 Market




Many of my clients have been asking, "How does the current market compare to last year?"

  • In September of 2014, we sold 156 listings. This year, we sold 154 listings, which is a slight decrease of 1.3 percent from last year.
  • Last year, the average sales price was $86,575. This year we saw a 2.2 percent increase with the average sales price of $88,500.
  • In 2014, the number of new listings in September was 234, and this year we saw a 12 percent decrease and 206 new listings in September.
  • The average list price increased from $87,450 in 2014 to $114,700 in September of 2015.
There are slight differences in today's market compared to last year. If you have any questions for me, please give me a call or send me an email. I would be happy to help you!

No comments :

Post a Comment